REFRAME AND REENGINEER EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT EFFORTS TO REACH ORGANISATIONAL VISION AND ASPIRATION 10 reasons why you must attend this conference 2 days of top-rated conference will help you to curate 50 over new ideas, tips and new information to enhance […]
REFRAME AND REENGINEER EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT EFFORTS TO REACH ORGANISATIONAL VISION AND ASPIRATION
10 reasons why you must attend this conference
- 2 days of top-rated conference will help you to curate 50 over new ideas, tips and new information to enhance the employee engagement approach that can be applied across multiple division.
- 20+ speakers across a wide range of industries for you to walk away empowered with knowledge.
- 15 insightful keynote sessions by human resource professionals in a detailed approach to transform your employee engagement.
- Discover and be inspired by what your peers are doing and stay ahead of the curve with emerging trends and tried and tested solutions.
- Opportunity to network with over 100 industry peers to share and identify new employee engagement strategies.
- Our audience will be networking in a five-star environment with the minds that are shaping the business landscape.
- Refreshed and future-focused agenda with 18 advanced topic streams to match your current need.
- Excellent opportunity to hear solutions and add value to your own organizations and affirm future steps for the profession.
- 100% practitioners as presenters from leading brands such as Mattel Inc, The Kraft Heinz, Diageo, Dell, Linked In and etc
- 3 interactive panel discussions to discuss and debate your pertinent issues.
Employee Engagement is an intrinsic attitude that describes an employee’s commitment towards his job. It is a fundamental concept that describes the relationship between an employee and his employer. Employee engagement starts right from the time of hiring and is a process mapped throughout the journey of the employee within the system. A systematic approach in achieving and enabling the Employee Engagement plan lays the foundation for thriving organizations. So as we conclude, a well-built engagement strategy will help organizations benchmark their brand value. Always remember such organizational transformation is not an overnight exercise and is a more organic process. It is important to be sensitive and aware of this concept at large and align your company’s goals in creating the best in class Human Capital.
Hence, after meticulous market research and input from industry experts we have put together an impressive content that we believe would meet the need of human resource professionals. With the theme “Re-frame and Re-engineer employee engagement efforts to reach organisational vision and aspiration”, join this regional conference to hear about best practices being used to communicate in this digitized era. This conference aims to deliver tips and tactics to discuss, ponder, muse and advance your employee engagement programs in an already-challenging and transforming environment.
Zenith Bizness Excellence
UNLOCKING AND UNLEASHING THE KEY ACCOUNT POTENTIAL FOR INCREASED PROFITABILITY 5 reasons why you must attend this conference Two days of intense learning will leave you with specific insights and eye-opening new techniques and framework for managing accounts APAC KAM […]
REENGINEERING AND EMPOWERING CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT TO STAY RELEVANT IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION 10 REASONS WHY YOU MUST ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE 2 days of the well-run conference will help you to curate 50 over new ideas, tips and […]
WORKSHOP OVERVIEW Brand equity is crucial in measuring how recognizable is a brand in the market. Measuring brand equity is extremely important for cultivating relationships and making your brand and products to stand out in the market. A brand’s overall […]
WORKSHOP OVERVIEW This is the Ethical Hacking and Information Security training program. The training provides you Penetration Testing in the various field of cyber world. In the training, we teach delegates how Hacker breaks the computer security, mobile security, network […]