According to research by MGI and McKinsey's Business Technology Office, the amount of data in our world has been exploding, and analysing large data sets “socalled big data” will become a key basis of competition, underpinning new waves of productivity growth, innovation, and consumer surplus.
Some companies are already turning the Big Data promise into reality. Those that use Big Data and analytics effectively show productivity rates and profitability that are 5 – 6 percent higher than those of their peers. Great! But how did organisations overcome the headache including challenges presented by Big Data to become data centric?
If you find yourself asking this question more often than you would like, we invite you to join us in Kuala Lumpur at the BIG DATA & ANALYTICS 2016 with the theme “The transformation to datadriven business starts here” to discover how to embed a data centric culture into your business and capitalise on Big Data.
Take part in our 2 days of exclusive networking session, debates, CSuite level panel discussions, case studies and round tables; all combatting the challenges that prevent organisations from reaping unparalleled benefits from Big Data.
ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Understand the role of Big Data and Analytics in an organization
- Combat the data talent gap and develop your workforce into a team of data-savvy individuals.
- Implement the most effective systems, tools, and technologies to manage and manalyse Big Data.
- Discover ways to overcome major challenges an organization face in Big Data
- Use customer insight to enhance your customer experience strategy and drive customer loyalty.
- Discuss the benefits of making data driven decisions in our panel discussion