Southeast Asia in recent years have been dealing with a growing wave of alarming news: cyber-attack, political instability, natural disaster and extreme weather, and insurgency-related attack and terrorism. Most organisations will, at some point, be faced with having to respond to an incident which may disrupt or threaten the day-to-day operations of their business. According to BCI’s Horizon Scan Report 2018, non-physical threats remain at the top of the list with large scale cyber-attacks such as WannaCry and NotPetya that are now much more likely to disrupt operations than in the past. Professionals are also concerned about physical disruptions, which can undermine employees’ safety and cause significant financial damage.
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE
• Featuring over 15 Industry Experts to build comprehensive and practical business continuity plan and crisis management
• Be exposed to practical an interactive keynote presentation hosted by experienced practitioners to create awareness of the importance of BCM
• Explore the current and emerging threat to business and take away actionable learning from experienced practitioners.
• Learn from past experience over 10 regional case studies from top companies in Asia Pacific.
• Extensive 2-day conference and 1-day workshop to provide knowledge sharing platform on how to covers the whole span of resilience continuum.
• Meet over 100 industry peers to network & share knowledge.