Fraud remains a stubborn and growing problem for organizations in the South East Asia region. Fraud is a billion-dollar business and it is increasing every year.
KPMG Managing Partner warned that the mind-set that Fraud, bribery and corruption are part and parcel of doing business is very dangerous. It is vital for organizations to take proactive steps in fraud detection. Detecting fraud is never an easy feat, but these days, the sheer volume of information available makes it more difficult than ever to detect. This has shown greater need for innovative and sophisticated techniques to prevent fraud.
This Fraud Analytics and Business Intelligence training will reveal the secret to better management of fraud detection through advanced tools and methods. Come away with techniques to improvise and widen your skills in Microsoft Excel to help your fraud auditing process, Be the “go to” person for fraud analytics and the continuous monitoring of transaction data.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP:
- Improving your fraud risk management structure
- Strengthening audit process with Business Intelligence (BI) Tools
- Utilising Microsoft Excel to the best advantage
- Discovering tools and techniques to fraud management
- Mastering data analytics for fraud detection
- Being the go-to person fro fraud issues
- Updating your continuous monitoring framework
- Designing an anti-fraud framework
- Implementing cost-savings techniques immedietly
- Identifying high risk and value added audit engagements