Fraud mainly involves those people who act (intentionally) for their own benefit, secretly depriving something valuable. Fraud involves various different and unlimited forms. On every nook and corner there are companies opened without having any license or having fake license so that they can attract people with various sparkling offers on investing with them. Also there are many people who depend on them without taking into account the rules and regulations that makes up a company legally come into existence. This is the story since the beginning of humanity, though there are many awareness programs and campaigns conducted, there seem to be people who are still becoming victim of such fraudulent practices. For many years, the traditional methodology of data analysis has been used for detecting fraud. It does require complex techniques and is also a time consuming practice. It requires a wide knowledge, based on the kind of fraud conducted, therefore there are various trainings provided for the security agencies in order to handle the unforeseen situation and implement corrective measures.
Business Intelligence techniques have tools for privacy and security services. This is useful for detection of the manuals and reports that are not according to the pre-set standards and bye- laws governing the effective working of the organization as a whole. No doubt the levels of confidentiality are well maintained and handled by the expert agencies, but the usage of the BI tools, will point out the accuracy of the data analyzed and also the statistical graph presentation would determine the level of fraud conducted. This Fraud Analytics using Business Intelligence techniques will reveal the secret to better management of fraud detection through advanced tools and methods. Come away with techniques to improvise and widen your skills in Microsoft Excel to help your fraud auditing process. Be the “go to” person for fraud analytics and the continuous monitoring of transaction data.
Key Benefits of attending this workshop
- Discover fraud risk assessment tools to investigate financial fraud
- Learn to use Business Intelligence to do data mining
- Build a preventive and detective control system through a detailed fraud management plan
- Take effective and proactive anti-fraud measures to ensure compliance
- Explore the usefulness of ratio analysis in the detection of financial statement irregularity
- Apply data visualization to detect potential fraud
- Understand the depth of the problem using forensic tools like regression analysis
- Discover opportunities to save cost and increase efficiency in fraud detection processes
- Explore ways to address complexities with Data Analysis techniques
- Improve and widen your skills in Microsoft Excel