Cyber Defence Management Workshop of 3 days covers the component of Integrated Cybersecurity Management in an organisation and how they are linked together to form an effective ring of defence and lead the organisational defence into a hardened and a resilient security posture. Attendees will learn all the latest technology components like Endpoint Detection and Response, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Deep Learning, Data Leakage (DLP) and many more.
Delegates will be able to understand and implement an Integrated Cyber Security Resilient Framework integrating all the necessary right combinations of defence layers with thorough understanding of the technologies.
YOUR COURSE LEADER :
Clement Arul is a seasoned National and Regional Cyber Security Award winning Professional with 20 years of experience in the industry across APAC. He is a Two time Award winner of Malaysian National Cybersecurity Award: Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2014 and 2017 from the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOSTI) Malaysia. He is also the only professional from Malaysia who won the APAC Cyber Security Professional of the Year 2017. He is currently the CEO of Kaapagam Technologies and Kaapagam Education Services.
• 20 years of IT experience in Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Framework, Security Risk & Governance, Systems Analyst, Big Data, IoT, Design Developing Secure Coding, Implementation, Digital Forensics and Project Management.
• Frequent Speaker in Security Events in APAC Organized by Microsoft, Government Agencies, Corporates and Universities.
• Provide Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Security Consultations, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, and Security Audit services for Customers in APAC Region.
• Conduct Workshops across APAC region on Ethical Hacking, Forensics Investigations, Secure Programming, Disaster Recovery, Incident Handling and many more.
• Course Content & Book Author for Various APAC Companies on Web Application Security, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Network Security, Cryptography, BYOD Security, Big Data Security, and Mobile Security.