A recent international survey on contract management identified change management terms among the most frequent sources of claims or disputes. Clauses dealing with price changes topped the list. It is therefore important that you understand how contract terms can be used to manage and resolve disputes. This course will help you to consider the ways in which claims and disputes can be managed, both informally and formally in accordance with the terms of the contract.
The course is designed and delivered by a leading consultant with significant experience of negotiating and drafting commercial agreements as well as advising on dispute resolution and contract termination. Michael will ensure that you not only understand the law and regulation but also appreciate the commercial issues relating to change management, contract variation and dispute resolution. He will use realistic case studies as well as actual cases that have been resolved by the courts.
Key benefits of attending Managing Contract Claims, Variations and Disputes:
- Discover how to use counter claims to safeguard your interests when claims arise.
- Implement and manage contract variations successfully to avoid disruptions and delays in your contracts.
- Find out if you are entitled to initiate contract variations and which contractual party should bear the costs for the changes to the contract.
- Resolve your contractual disputes by identifying the causes of disputes and utilizing dispute management and negotiation strategies.
- Assess the best alternative dispute resolution you should utilize when your contractual disputes become too complex.
- Master crucial strategies and best practices when resolving disputes surrounding commercial contracts through legal cases.
[buttons type=”orange” size=”medium” link=”http://www.zenithbizness.com/events/request-brochure/” target=”blank”]Request Brochure[/buttons]