1st – 2nd June 2016 Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
The course focuses on key technical practices and issues relating to each of the four project management phases as well as on “human dynamics” which are critical success factors in project management, such as communication, gaining consensus, problem-solving, meeting and coordinating, dealing with change and team-building.
The program is designed to benefit senior managers, experienced and novice project managers and team members. It is especially relevant for technical professionals in that it will benefit practitioners who wish to creatively apply their technical expertise to successfully leading and managing real world projects. It is also a powerful process for day-to-day business management.
Most professional businesses are traditionally seen as reactive, rather than proactive. The project concept helps develop the use of technical and professional skills as a strategic partner working with clients and colleagues, many of whom are often deeply involved in projects and looking for more intuitive professional support.
This programme will cover:
- A four-phase process; focusing the project, designing the project, implementing the project and transferring control (closing)
- Step-by-step framework for immediate implementation back in the office
- Key technical practices and issues relating to the four project management phases
- “Human Dynamics” which are critical success factors in project management
- Effective project monitoring strategies