One of the most important decisions companies make is simply whom they appoint as managers, Gallup has found. Yet Gallup’s analytics suggest they usually get it wrong: Companies fail to choose the candidate with the right talent for the job 82% of the time.
Zenith’s Talent Management & Succession Planning conference brings together HR heads, Directors, CPOs, people & culture, communications and research professionals to discuss the latest practices, insights and the most innovative approaches to help leaders select, manage and develop talents to improve performance, both for the individual and the organisation. We’ll be combining case studies from leading organisations from a range of sectors with best practice tips from our team of talent management & succession planning specialists.
From acquisition, development, culture in the organisation, employee behaviour, productivity, retention to leadership mentoring we aim to cover the many ways in which an organisation can manage their talent pool successfully.
On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to meeting you in October!
Senior Conference Producer (APAC)
ZENITH BIZNESS EXCELLENCE
ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Meet and Listen to Award - Winning Human Resource Heads from different organisations share their experiences.
- Knowing the role of line managers and helping them with a comprehensive Succession Plan to mold successors.
- Discover fresh and innovative best practices of Managing Talent & Succession Planning that works.
- Learn how leaders utilise organisational culture and employee engagement to recruit, develop and retain Talents
- Understand how to create and design your employee experiences to attract and retain the top talent for the future of your organization.
- Discover ways to align Talent Management & Succession Planning with your organizational goals.