RE-ENGINEERING YOUR CORPORATE STRATEGY BEYOND 2020 REVISITING, REDEFINING, REDESIGNING THE CORE ORGANISATIONAL STRATEGIES TO THRIVE IN THE NEW ECONOMY 10 reasons why you must attend this conference 2 days of conference will provide you insights on the […]
RE-ENGINEERING YOUR CORPORATE STRATEGY
REVISITING, REDEFINING, REDESIGNING THE CORE ORGANISATIONAL STRATEGIES TO THRIVE IN THE NEW ECONOMY
10 reasons why you must attend this conference
2 days of conference will provide you insights on the latest trends and approaches in enhancing the strategic planning across your organisation.
2. 15+ speakers from an unrivalled selection across a multitude of organisations to walk away empowered with knowledge and vast experiences.
3. 12 insightful keynote sessions by Corporate Strategy experts to share their experiences in designing the best organisational goals and objectives.
4. Discover and be inspired by what your peers are doing and stay ahead of the curve with emerging trends and tried and tested solutions.
5. Opportunity to network with over 80 industry peers to share and identify new trends and techniques in strategic planning.
6. Our audience will be networking in a five-star environment with industry peers who are shaping the business.
7. Refreshed and future-focused agenda with 14 advanced topic streams to match your needs.
8. Excellent opportunity to hear proven solutions and add value to your own organizations
9. Over 5 case studies from leading brands such as Microsoft, HSBC, CIMB, Gas Malaysia, British American Tobacco and top international consulting firms such as Frost and Sullivan, Deloitte, PwC
10. Interactive panel discussion to discuss and debate on the collaborative solutions that will work perfectly for your organisation.
Volatility, uncertainty and disruption have become the norm in today’s business world. The ability to navigate these undercurrents and to succeed in the conditions are becoming critical sources of competitive advantage. Strategy is still comparatively young as a corporate function. However, the strategy function plays a critical role within the modern corporation, directly advising CEOs on critical issues and shaping the strategic agenda. The strategy function is also highly diverse in terms of scope. The most common areas of responsibility include; long- range strategy planning and development, ad hoc presentations, special projects, M&A/JVs/partnerships, insights/analysis, market research/scenario planning, innovation and program management/strategy execution. Strategy functions must learn to balance their strategic mandate with different tactical demands on their time, with such a broad scope.
Hence, after meticulous market research and input from industry experts, we have put together an impressive content that we believe would meet the need of corporate strategy professionals . With the theme “ Revisiting, Redefining, Redesigning the Core Organisational Strategies to Thrive in the New Economy”, this regional conference aims to deliver tips and tactics to discuss, ponder, muse and advance your corporate strategy planning in an already – challenging and transforming environment.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SPEAKERS
MINDFULNESS WITH EQ AND STRESS MANAGEMENT BRINGING SECOND ATTENTION TO YOUR THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS TO BE ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE PROGRAMME OVERVIEW Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one’s own feelings which is vital to being an […]
MASTERING MARKETING ANALYTICS BUSINESS METRICS – PRACTICE AND APPLICATION Acquiring Different Measurement Systems and Marketing Activities to Increase Your Brand Worth in the Market WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP? 1. Leveraging ways to build strong foundations from the bundle […]
BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT RE – VAMPING YOUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN WITH THE LATEST BEST PRACTICES IN BUILDING RESILIENCE IN YOUR ORGANISATION 5 KEY BENEFITS OF THIS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP • Be presented with success stories and practical case studies on real-life […]
measuring & building a robust brand equity in a competitive marketplace UNDERSTANDING DIVERSIFIED APPROACHES IN ANALYZING YOUR BRAND WORTH AND BRAND EQUITY key benefits of this workshop 1. Understand ways to run a brand audit to evaluate your brand’s position […]