Cyber Threat Intelligence is what cyber threat information becomes once it has been collected, evaluated in the context of its source and reliability, and analyzed through rigorous and structured tradecraft techniques by those with substantive expertise and access to all-source information. Like all intelligence, cyber threat intelligence provides a value-add to cyber threat information, which reduces uncertainty for the consumer, while aiding the consumer in identifying threats and opportunities. It requires that analysts identify similarities and differences in vast quantities of information and detect deceptions to produce accurate, timely, and relevant intelligence.
Because a security breach is unavoidable, a strong and swift Incident-Response plan is necessary for a quick recovery after the attack and stay resilient thereafter. Later a thorough investigation with a comprehensive Digital Forensic Framework will mitigate the attackers.
Key Benefits of Attending Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response
- Understand that Cyber Threat Intelligence is not a simple procedure, meet 21 experts who can help you
- Know how human behaviour can invite threats
- Learn how to detect attackers even before they attack
- Highly acclaimed Speakers will guide you through on how to build a strong and comprehensive Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Plan.
- Listen to Digital Forensic experts who will tell you how to investigate and mitigate cyber attackers.
- Finally to know what it takes to stay resilient and safe from these invaders.
[buttons type=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://www.zenithbizness.com/events/request-brochure/” target=”blank”]Request Brochure[/buttons]