ACQUIRING THE ESSENTIAL EXPERTISE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS BASED ON ISO31000
Being in business means taking a risk. NOW is the time to take control, streamline your Risk Management efforts and bring them in line with the World Standard ISO 31000.
In any organisation, risk plays a key role. Almost every business decision requires management to balance risk and reward. Effectively managing the business risk is essential to an enterprise’s success.
This 3 half-day workshop includes regional case studies on cyber, supply chain, strategic, financial and other risks. Learn from a leading global expert about advanced Risk Management Techniques and Proven Methods to keep your risk management process simple and practical.
In this interactive workshop, you will develop the competency to master a model for implementing Risk Management Processes throughout your organisation using ISO 31000: 2018 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an effective Risk Assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their lifecycle.
WHY DO YOU NEED A WORLD CLASS RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK/PROCESS IN YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender/Proposal
- Improving the capability of your organization to respond effectively to identified threats
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd party suppliers, partners and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about Risk Management across your organization
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to implementing Risk Controls
- Increase control over Risk Management and improve ability to measure progress and continually improve the process
- Gain practical experience during interactive exercises, discussions and case studies
- Learn to utilize a practical Risk Matric and understand the link with best practice Business Continuity Planning
- Learn how to reduce Risk Management document maintenance efforts
- Gain practical ideas for achieving commitment to Risk Management at Executive level as well as all other levels of your organization
- Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Risk Management Process
YOUR EMINENT WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
Founder and Principal Consultant
Business As Usual
Rinske Geerlings (based in Australia) is a leading authority on Business Continuity, Risk Management and Information Security. She is an internationally known consultant, speaker and certified Business Continuity, Information Security and Risk Management trainer.
Her firm, Business As Usual (BAU), since 2006, has worked with prestigious clients such as 14 Central Banks, APEC, BBC, Toll, Shell, Fuji Xerox, Fujitsu, NIB Health Funds, Toga, ASIC, Departments of Defence/ Immigration/ Health/ Industry/Education/Foreign Affairs and 100s of other organisations, small and large, worldwide.
She draws on more than 20 years’ experience across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.
Rinske has been changing the way organisations ‘plan for the unexpected’. Her facilitation skills enable organisations to achieve their own results and simplifying their processes. She applies a fresh, energetic, fun, practical, easy-to-apply, innovative approach to BCP, Security, Risk and Disaster Recovery… topics often perceived as dull and cumbersome.
Rinske is also involved in major music projects – including those contributing to the global charity Playing For Change, which provides music education to children in disadvantaged regions.