ACQUIRING THE ESSENTIAL EXPERTISE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS BASED ON ISO 31000
In any organisation, risk plays a key role. Almost every business decision requires management to balance risk and reward. Effectively managing the business risk is essential to an enterprise’s success.
in this interactive workshop, you will develop the competency to master a model for implementing Risk Management Processes throughout your organisation using ISO 31000: 2018 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an effective Risk Assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their lifecycle.
This 2-day online workshop includes regional case studies on cyber, supply chain, strategic, financial and other risks. Learn from a leading global expert about advanced Risk Management Techniques and Proven Methods to keep your risk management process simple and practical.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS VIRTUAL MASTERCLASS?
- Highly engaging tools will be used (e.g. digital sticky note exercises and online whiteboard assignments in virtual break-out rooms) to create an optimal learning experience for all participants.
- A complimentary Risk Matrix template (normally commercially payable) will be provided during the workshop.
- The content is relevant across industries, to private and public organisations – small or large
- Video materials will be added to the exercises, followed by discussion and analysis
- Discussion and practical exercises to play with the learned material will be part of this interactive workshop.
- The case studies we use will come from a range of different sectors such as banking, IT, telecommunications, logistics, manufacturing, energy, government, insurance and other industries. The pre-program questionnaire sent to participants will enable targeted customisation of case studies aligned to your specific filed of interest
- A risk appetite determination exercise will be part of the program
This course gives you all the tools to develop a practical, compliant, holistic Risk Management process:
• Gain practical experience during interactive exercises, discussions and case studies
• Learn to utilise a practical Risk Matric and understand the link with best practice Business Continuity Planning
• Learn how to reduce Risk Management document maintenance efforts
• Gain Practical ideas for achieving commitment to Risk Management at Executive level as well as all other levels of your organisation
• Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Risk Management process
WHY DO YOU NEED A WORLD CLASS RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK/ PROCESS IN YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender/ Proposal
- Improving the capability of your organisation to respond effectively to identified threats
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd party suppliers, partners and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about Risk Management across your organisation
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to implementing Risk Controls
- Increase control over Risk Management and improve ability to measure progress and continually improve the process
YOUR COURSE FACILITATOR
Rinske Geerlings (based in Australia) is a leading authority on Business Continuity, Risk Management and Information Security. She is an internationally known consultant, speaker, and certified Business Continuity, Information Security and Risk Management Trainer.
Her firm, Business As Usual (BAU), since 2006, has worked with prestigious clients such as 14 Central Banks, APEC, BBC, Toll, Shell, Fuji Xerox, Fujitsu, NIB Health Funds, Toga, ASIC, Departments of Defence/Immigration/ Health/Industry/Education/Foreign Affairs and 100s of other organisations. small and large, worldwide.
She draws on more than 20 years’ experience across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.
Rinske has been changing the way organisations “plan for the unexpected”. Her facilitation skills enable organisations to achieve their own results and simplifying their processes. She applies a fresh, energetic, fun, practical, easy-to-apply, innovation approach to BCP, Security, Risk and Disaster Recovery.. topics often perceived as dull and cumbersome.
Rinske is also involved in major music projects – including those contributing to the global charity Playing For Change, which provides music education to children in disadvantaged regions.