REDEFINING AND REALIGNING THE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES TO MEET TO YOUR NEW NORMAL
10 REASONS WHY YOU MUST ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE!
2 days of the top-rated conference will help you to curate 50 over new ideas, tips and new information to enhance the employee engagement approach that can be applied across multiple division
20+ speakers across a wide range of industries for you to walk away empowered with knowledge.
- 15 insightful keynote sessions by human resource professionals in a detailed approach to transform your employee engagement.
- Discover and be inspired by what your peers are doing and stay ahead of the curve with emerging trends and tried and tested solutions.
- Opportunity to network with over 100 industry peers to share and identify new employee engagement strategies.
- Our audience will be networking in a five-star environment with the minds that are shaping the business landscape.
- Refreshed and future-focused agenda with 18 advanced topic streams to match your current need.
- Excellent opportunity to hear solutions and add value to your own organizations and affirm future steps for the profession.
- 100% practitioners as presenters from leading brands such as Mattel Inc, The Kraft Heinz, Diageo, Dell, Linked In and etc
- 1 interactive panel discussions to discuss and debate your pertinent issues.
Employee Engagement is an intrinsic attitude that describes an employee’s commitment towards his job. It is a fundamental concept that describes the relationship between an employee and his employer. Employee engagement starts right from the time of hiring and is a process mapped throughout the journey of the employee within the system. A systematic approach in achieving and enabling the Employee Engagement plan lays the foundation for thriving organizations. So as we conclude, a well-built engagement strategy will help organizations benchmark their brand value. Always remember such organizational transformation is not an overnight exercise and is a more organic process. It is important to be sensitive and aware of this concept at large and align your company’s goals in creating the best in class Human Capital.
Hence, after meticulous market research and input from industry experts we have put together an impressive content that we believe would meet the need of human resource professionals. With the theme “Re-frame and Re-engineer employee engagement efforts to reach organisational vision and aspiration”, join this regional conference to hear about best practices being used to communicate in this digitized era. This conference aims to deliver tips and tactics to discuss, ponder, muse and advance your employee engagement programs in an already-challenging and transforming environment.
OUR PANEL OF EXPERT SPEAKERS
|CHAN MEI LYNN|
Group Human Resources,
Tan Chong Group Malaysia
|TZE YUH SHU|
Head of HR Strategy & Engagement,
Samsung Electronics, Malaysia
|AIZA ARYATI KASIM|
Chief Human Resources Officer,
Regional HR Director for Asia, Linfox International Group, Thailand
Regional Senior Manager
– People & Culture, AirAsia
|NURSURIYANI ZAINOL ABIDIN|
Head of Employee Experience and Change Management, AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
Lead HR Business Partner,
|MONA KWATRA, Head of Group Communication and Marketing, L&T Financial Services|
Head of People & Culture, IOI Property Group
Communications Business Partner,
|YOGITA HARI MOGAN|
Senior Human Resources Business Partner,
BMW Group Malaysia
Regional Head of Talent Center of Competence, Nestle Malaysia
Head of Talent and Employee Communications,
The Kraft Heinz, Australia
Director – Human Resources Business Partner, Mastercard
Head of Human Capital,
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd
Head of Human Resources Business Partner,
Coca – Cola (Malaysia)
Former HSBC/ Bank of China / OCBC Wing Hang Bank senior HR practitioner
Head of Customer Experience,
Philip Morris Malaysia
Employee Relations Partner APAC, Facebook Singapore
Founder, CEO and Lead
Experiential Trainer & Coach, 95% The Business Culture Consultancy
|SEE WEI NGIAM|
CEO and Consulting Director, PeopleHive Consulting
Head of Human Resources,
WALK AWAY WITH USEFUL INSIGHTS TO TRANSFORM YOUR EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
• Employee engagement fool proof strategies to transform your workplace environment and enhance your employees’ productivity and morale
• Key Elements to create an exceptional employee engagement with improved manager support
• The drivers of employee satisfaction and performance to bolster the chances of higher retention.
• Hot trends and technology secrets to innovate and generate ROI of employee engagement programs
• Tailored well-being employee engagement plans that can be implemented to help employees feel motivated about their work
• Get your questions answered during each presentation